Welcome, New York Nurses!Register Today!
- by efiebke Aug 18, '03Just want to say "Hello" from one New York nurse to another!
- 40,986 Views
- Aug 18, '03 by nowplayingEDRNAnd a hearty hello back to you, Ted
- Aug 18, '03 by CashewLPNhiyas!
hows it going!
Its just schnazzy over here
- Aug 18, '03 by efiebkeHi Christi. . . Hi Barb!
"I Love New York. . . . "
Just singing that New York jingle to my self!
- Aug 20, '03 by FurstGreetings from the FingerLakes region. I'm looking foward to many thought provoking discussions.
- Aug 23, '03 by nowplayingEDRNAbsitively Furst.........
Bring a nice bottle of white wine from the finger lakes and we will have a fantabulous discussion!!
- Aug 25, '03 by RN2BNYCHello everyone,
Just wanna say hi from Brooklyn NY.
I look forward to your great advise you can offer a new nursing student.
- Aug 26, '03 by FranemtnurseHi all of you New York nurses. I was born in Stamford, NY in 1943, and lived in White Sulphur Springs, Liberty, and Neversink all in Sullivan County, and after I got married, I lived in Wurtsboro, and Fair Oaks in Orange. Both counties are in the Lower Hudson Valley. I then moved to Pennsylvania in 1996 where I became a second-career LPN.
- Aug 27, '03 by jaymacHi Furst, I live in Fl. now but I used to live in Canandaigua and worked as a NA at Thompson Hospital many, many years ago. I left there and moved to Geneva and got my LPN befor moving to Fl. Is the hospital and school still there? Janice
- Aug 28, '03 by FurstI take it you attended MSW @ GGH. I attended there also and I'm also an employee of the system. Yes, both are still up and running; and quite proficiently from what I hear. Marion has the biggest class size in years- 30 students and had to create a waiting list. Feel free to pm me.