University of Rochester Accelerated Nursing Program - ABPNN - Page 5Register Today!
- Jul 23, '09 by sanyo729oh wow.. okay thanks so much!
- Jul 25, '09 by sophie17Hi i'm very interested in the bsn program. I'm an xray tech that only graduated with a certificate. Can i still be eligible to get into the accelerated program if i take the required pre-reqs? If not are there any programs that don't require you to have a bachelors as long as you fulfill the pre-reqs?
- Aug 3, '09 by latydahQuote from sophie17Hi, i think that you need to have either a RN or Bachelors to get into U of R nursing. You can probably get into any nursing program with your experience and the pre reqs. The only difference is that it would probably take a little longer than the 1 year.Hi i'm very interested in the bsn program. I'm an xray tech that only graduated with a certificate. Can i still be eligible to get into the accelerated program if i take the required pre-reqs? If not are there any programs that don't require you to have a bachelors as long as you fulfill the pre-reqs?
- Aug 11, '09 by noChipEMTHey, good luck to those interviewing! I just had my interview last week (in person) and was probably more nervous going into it than anything else! I think it went pretty well, definitely the usual "why did you decide you wanted to get into this program and do the whole nurse thing?" question. Looked over a few other things and just talked out where my strengths and pitfalls were. Interviewed with a wonderful woman and definitely felt comfortable and a bit relieved when I left! Just be yourself and plan to answer some questions, and definitely ask a few....some of the answers I got were pretty interesting. Sounds like January's class is going to be small (smaller) than the one that normally starts in May, but since this will be the first one for this time frame, it's not overly surprising. I'm really excited to see where everything goes...I think I remember being told we should know by October sometime!
Good luck to everyone again! Hopefully we'll all get some good news soon
- Aug 11, '09 by YogaRoseI don't think I can wait that long! I must have been one of the first people interviewed (early July) and the suspense is driving me crazy Oh well....good luck to everyone else waiting too! Hopefully we'll all be hearing sooner than later and getting ready for January
- Aug 11, '09 by latydahOCTOBER!!!????
Ok, now I'm officially scared to death..lol. I wonder why it is going to take so long.
I'm going crazy waiting..but, I guess what is meant to be will be. Good luck everyone :-)
- Aug 20, '09 by Lindsay2228I'm looking into the U of R too - for May 2010. I'm scared that I won't get in but I'm also wondering how to justify the cost of a private school vs. a public school. Do any of you have any insight on this?
- Aug 29, '09 by sophie17Thank You Latydah
- Sep 1, '09 by andreiasabi have the phone interview Sept 15......i am a lilttle nervous...but do they interview every applicant?