Stony Brook Nursing Basic BSN Fall 2013 applicants - page 48
by akaur_2010 67,137 Views | 487 Comments
Hey guys! So I just applied to the SBU Basic (2 year) program a couple of days ago. I thought it would be nice to start a forum. Feel free to ask any questions! And good luck to all who are applying!!!... Read More
- 0May 7, '13 by Kris10NoelQuote from charkoalType in Stony Brook School of Nursing Class of 2015 exactly like that. I had the same issue but I wasn't capitalizing letters. Once I did, I found it.im still having a hard time trying to find the facebook page... i tried searching under various titles and nothing came up for our year... any other suggestions that i could plug in to find the group?
- 0May 8, '13 by swimmingfever00Hey everyone!!! I am thinking about applying in the Fall to the Basic BSN. I was wondering if someone can tell me last year's application deadline because i might not have taken enough prerequisites before the application deadline. Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone applying and those entering the program in the Fall/Summer!
- 0May 9, '13 by chele118Quote from swimmingfever00The deadline for this year was the first week in Jan.Hey everyone!!! I am thinking about applying in the Fall to the Basic BSN. I was wondering if someone can tell me last year's application deadline because i might not have taken enough prerequisites before the application deadline. Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone applying and those entering the program in the Fall/Summer!
- 1May 9, '13 by swimmingfever00Thanks chele118! I was unsure if I will have enough science pre-reqs before the deadline. I already took general chemistry and biology. And I will take A &P I in the fall which ends in December So I will take taken 3 required science classes before the application deadline! My mom, aunt, and cousin are all RN's and I am looking forward to following in their footsteps!!
- 0Jun 7, '13 by chele118Quote from LisaGeminiI have decided not to accept it. I informed them yesterday of my decision. If it had come a month ago, I definitely would have accepted, but my life has taken a turn and I'm very happy with my current occupation (that I just started a month ago). I have no regrets. At lease my decline opened the spot up to someone else.Congrats Chele118... Do you know if you're going to accept it?
- 0Jul 29, '13 by Yourstruly_dmHi Ozgur,
I received your private message but unable to reply to it; it says your inbox is full.
I actually got accepted into Stony Brook University's 2 yr program and decided to go there. It's a lot cheaper and I completed my ungraduate degree there...so I'm very much familiar with the environment. I was also accepted into Pace University in the city. My program starts Aug. 26, I'm both excited and nervous, but I'm sure everything will work out. How's your program? Are you going to start applying to other programs again for fall or spring? I think you should definitely give stony brook a try again. I am open to helping you with your application and even review your personal statement. I applied to both of stony brook's programs; the accelerated and the 2 yr. I was not accepted into the accelerated and was very much surprised that they accepted me into their 2 yr program. So don't get discourage or lose hope. Everying happens for a reason and I'm always here to help if you need me. Send me your email address if you would like to talk.
- 0Aug 2, '13 by Yourstruly_dmHey, I tried replying to your private message but it says your inbox is full. Please clear it out so we can talk.
Quote from Ozzy84I just called sbu hsc and asked when would be hear decision this week or next week!! She told me that soon we should hear decision and advice me to check solar .. They are behind of decision but they working on them she told.
I guess they are doing final tour on decision or choosing waiting list ppl.
Good luck !