Stony Brook Basic BSN Fall 2012 - Page 8Register Today!
- Apr 12, '12 by AlvinSHello Everyone,
I also applied for Fall 2012.. I really hope I get into the nursing program.
- Apr 12, '12 by neeeruamAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! It seems like it's driving everyone nuts! Last year the basic bsn decisions came out on April 8th (as per the comments I've previously read on this site). Which means it HAS TO BE sooooooooooooooooon!
- Apr 13, '12 by BioD1234Maybe today???
- Apr 13, '12 by BioD1234Ughhhhh lol u can't deal with this..everyone better post as soon as they hear something lol!
- Apr 13, '12 by sproutandbeanHi there fellow SB applicants,
I am brand new to allnurses, and I just had to post here because I'm feeling your pain...still no e-mail for the fall basic program! I told a friend yesterday that if someone wants to torture me, this is the best way to do it
I also applied to Suffolk Ammerman day and night. Does anyone know off hand if they have a spring admission (just in case)? I already have a BFA, but I'm learning that stellar grades/degree/volunteer experience doesn't guarantee acceptance.
- Apr 13, '12 by AlvinSDid anyone applied to Binghamton University?
- Apr 13, '12 by kitkats4breakfs@Alvins Yes, I did. Two days ago, I was notified via email that I had been denied. Did you apply there also?
- Apr 13, '12 by AlvinSThat sucks. Yea, I applied but I was placed on their waiting list.
- Apr 13, '12 by kaywal17Hey guys
im waiting on acceptance for the 2 yr and to see if i get taken as an alternate for the 1 yr, but if all else fails i plan to apply to Binghampton for next year. Is it just as hard at SB to get into? I was hoping since it is upstate and not near the city it wouldnt be AS competitive. Wishful thinking?
- Apr 13, '12 by kaywal17Can it really be this hard