Pace University CDP Fall 2012Register Today!
- by LauraFutureNP Feb 22, '12Hello,
I just wanted to know if anyone has gotten their acceptance letter for the Fall 2012 CDP program at pace.
- Mar 1, '12 by VHFmiaI am planning to apply pretty soon. Did u apply already? I think is kind of early for fall 2012 decisions.
- Mar 6, '12 by GobbstopperI also am waiting (very patiently) for my letter. I applied a couple months ago and called at the beginning of February. They said it would be mailed 2-3 weeks then, so I was kind of hoping I would have heard something by now. It doesn't seem there is a lot of info on the fall 2012 class.... anyone out there?
- Mar 7, '12 by malenurseweissi will be applying this week! very excited!!
- Mar 8, '12 by Tutz926I too am applying this week however I've been speaking to an advisor and they said admissions is on a rolling basis. So we may have to wait awhile before we get a response.
Even when I went to the open house they stated that they receive applications up until June 1st. So the wait is going to be torture =(
Best of luck everyone! Hopefully we'll all get in
- Mar 9, '12 by Lnargi924Quote from LauraFutureNPI applied to pace and NYU about 2 months ago. I haven't heard back from either. I will definitely need scholarships since this is a 2nd bachelors program. Does anyone know how pace is with awarding scholarships?Hello, I just wanted to know if anyone has gotten their acceptance letter for the Fall 2012 CDP program at pace. Thank you
- Mar 12, '12 by GobbstopperWell I called again today... They said I should hear any day now. She also said if I don't hear by the end of the week I should call again. All she could tell me was that my folder was complete and awaiting review. I guess we will see!
- Mar 12, '12 by LauraFutureNPI feel like I'm harassing the poor people in admissions. They finally told me my application has been reviewed and i should hear from them in about 2 weeks. I applied in December and my last recommendation letter went into their system in January. I'll post as soon as I hear from them. Good luck to us all!
- Mar 12, '12 by Miss.Smiles85Don't give up! I was accepted last week so they are working hard in admissions. Good luck!