Nursing Program at Hunter College NLN Score - page 14
hey everyone! I'm currently a student at hunter college and am applying for the nursing program for Fall 2010. I am taking the NLN tomorrow and am very nervous! I know the test is computer based and you can get your score as soon... Read More
- 0Aug 25, '10 by sirI Adminanother friendly reminder:
Quote from tnbutterflyfriendly terms of service reminder
a few posts have been edited to comply with the terms of service. per the terms of service of this site, please do not post names, initials, or contact information of professors or other school officials on the public board. it is better to communicate this type of information via the private message system.
as stated in the terms of service:
while it is important to be able to network, everyone should be mindful of the following:
- it is a small world - when we narrow it down to a state and throw in some personal info, there is actually a pretty good chance someone may recognize you if you are not careful. your privacy is paramount to us.
- while allnurses.com is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
- please do not give out personal information about others. do not name names where anyone could identify the person in any facility including your nursing programs.
the best to all of you! thank you for your cooperation.
- 0Aug 27, '10 by needcoffeeyep you got it right for the uniforms. There is a ton of reading and I didn't even start yet. Does anyone know if we need to buy that tracking system before classes start? They said there were instructions on Bb but I couldn't find it.. but then again there are so many documents posted
- 0Dec 6, '10 by goofinaQuote from annag425Anna, could you tell me if you can apply to their program with a course in progress? I am accepted into their College for the spring semester and need to take an English class and am wondering if I can still apply to their accelerated BSN program while taking that class since it will start in the Fall of 2011.hey everyone! I'm currently a student at hunter college and am applying for the nursing program for Fall 2010. I am taking the NLN tomorrow and am very nervous! I know the test is computer based and you can get your score as soon as your finished taking the test. I know there have been NLN exams going on since Monday. I was wondering if people wanted to share their scores (totally anonymous) just so we can get idea of what the high-low scores are. I hope everyone did well and I hope to see you in the program this fall!
- 0Jan 19, '11 by jasszymiinHi all,
You guys have already gone thru the process and was wondering if the NLN RED BOOK .. from amazon helped at all for the science part of the NLN. I am applying for the Hunter Program this february and have tons of books i've been studying from- the Red NLN book, the PAX-RN Secrets Book, Barrons, Allied Health, and Learning Express for Nursing School Entrance Exam. I'm not quite sure if I even need all of them. Your help would be greatly appreciated!! thank you!