Montefiore- Interview Process - Page 7Register Today!
- Mar 12 by HighlyBlessedRNEstrella omg u are sooo lucky!! Congrats!
- Mar 12 by newgradOBloverthank you sherluckyRN!!!!
- Mar 12 by kimRN1Congrats Estrella!!!!! Can I ask, did you apply to monte in person or online? I hate that you can't upload a resume on the application online!
- Mar 12 by estrellaCRthank you! The job is at city hospital in BK. I have yet to hear back from Montefiore.
I applied online for Montefiore and everywhere else before. I think it's the only way unless you know someone there that will hand deliver your resume to a recruiter. I also had no connections anywhere but I had some experience and certifications so that helped to get noticed.
- Mar 12 by estrellaCRThank you HighlyBlessed! How are your first few days at Yale?
- Mar 13 by HighlyBlessedRNI absolutely love it! They are super motivating and really incest in training us. I definitely want to stay there for a while and then try for a l&d, ob position there
- Mar 13 by HighlyBlessedRNDid u start yet? How is it?
- Mar 21 by estrellaCRNot yet. Im still in background check process. But start date is first monday of the each month which will be April 1.
- Mar 21 by HighlyBlessedRNHow exciting! Start date is the same at Monte! Have you heard back yet? I got tired of calling the recruiter...
- Mar 25 by estrellaCRHi HIghlyBlessed, haven't heard back from MOntefiore yet. My background check is cleared and I'm starting at Kings County next week, I'm happy. Also now its would be too late for me to reconsider Montefiore if I do hear back from them as they took really long in the whole process. If you get offer from them would you leave Yale? Since You just started there.