CUNY Hunter Generic Pathway Fall 2013 - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 21 by silvery21cQuote from pandora22I think that the tradition pathway program might be much competitive than a new program. I will take the NLN the end of this month. Is there anybody who will take the exam on same date as me?Hello all, I was wondering if anyone else on here applied for the 2013 Hunter generic nursing program. For those of you applying to the traditional generic program how do you feel about the seats being reduced to 50 due to the new program being introduced =(?
- Feb 21 by eca2493I am taking the test on the 26th.
Anyone applying to the accelerated program?
- Feb 22 by PyroI took it a long time ago, can't remember (maybe 140?). But I remember it was on the 99 percentile. I can say the accelerated program is 150% harder to get into than the generic. My advice is to apply to the generic, you only save half a year if you go accelerated.
- Feb 22 by awesomeburgerboysigh... so i took the test today and it was not fun.
how'd people feel about this test? if lets say my goa is 3.2 and score is 148, what are the chances...
- Feb 24 by Lebron123A 148 should you get you in. The GPA is a bit low. At least a 3.5 to place you in the ballpark.
- Feb 27 by pbhoodaiHello everyone! I took my nln yesterday and I received a 145. My gpa is 3.72. Does anyone think this may be good enough for the fifty seats available?
- Feb 27 by awesomeburgerboyhey did any1 here apply under "New Generic pathway" or are all of you mostly traditional?
this wait is really stressing...Last edit by awesomeburgerboy on Feb 27
- Feb 27 by lee2012Hi, this is out of topic but I have a quick question.
Are you guys all sophomores?
So lets says i'm done with my nursing prereqs and GERS what classes do I take until I get into the nursing program?
- Feb 28 by TJmixzHey all, I took the test in the beginning of february and got a 148, and my GPA is a 3.29 .
@lee well really there are no classes to take after that, in my case I had to declare a major to keep my financial aid, so I'm just taking those classes to keep floating around.