- by EricJRN Dec 29, '07Here is your chance to introduce yourself to the rest of the New Mexico Forum!
I'm Eric, a NICU nurse in Texas, and I'm the Allnurses.com staff member who moderates this forum. If I can be of any help, just send me a message.
- Aug 5, '09 by iwillbnrn1dayHello Im a mother of three and a hubby and I was thinking about coming to New Mexico to start a new life. Were we live now has no good employement and I've heard good things about NM .
Great to be here hope ill meet some new friends
- Sep 28, '09 by Doula 59Hi,
I am originally from South East TX but live in NM. I am currently a first semester nursing student. I look forward to learning how to be a nurse and then being able to put those skills to good use. I plan to specialize in OB/L&D. I have 6 children and 11 grandchildren, as you can tell I am not your traditional student. I love to travel and will more than likely do some traveling assignments as a nurse. I am glad I found this wesite/group!
- Sep 28, '09 by McBx3Hi NM nurses!
I am an RN in SE NM... I have been out of work since 2005 (left when I got pregnant with my first baby & now that my second child is old enough, I am attempthing to go back). I am applying for a new position this week and hopefully will soon be working in the Mother-Baby unit at our local hospital! *crosses fingers* I love this website (don't post often but lurk frequently) and plan to be around awhile
- Jan 3, '10 by whirlabugHello I am a recent RN grad and was a LPN for 2 years. I live in a remote area of Southeastern, CO and hoping to relocate to the Albuquerque area. I am currently a agency nurse working in corrections and have recently been accepted to NMSU new online RN-BSN program. I would eventually get my NP from UNM. My husband and I enjoy running race horses that was our previous careers and have spent a lot of time in various areas of New Mexico. I believe i left my heart in the land of Enchantment Hopefully I will be able to find employment there.
- Jan 12, '10 by imbriHello all! I'm a fresh-off-the-press LPN currently living and attempting to find a solid, permanent job in Albuquerque.
- Aug 30, '10 by JDL004Greetings!
I am a new graduate nurse who moved here from Philadelphia. I love Albuquerque for its sights, sounds, and majestic feel. I have my BSN and RN, and have actively been searching for a job as an RN for 3 months now. I am a member of the NMNA and would love the opportunity to talk with someone how I could best help their organization.
- Dec 14, '10 by dthfytrPaul here. NMSU Las Cruces grad.
- Sep 26, '11 by nurselianeHello! I'm a new grad, newly licensed, and will be starting my first job as an RN in 2 weeks. Ecstatic and nervous. I live in SF and just registered with this site today, so I'm only now feeling my way around.