Lincoln Tech Edison, NJRegister Today!
- by Caitwxo Jan 1, '09Hello, I was wondering if anyone is in the nursing program over at Lincoln Tech in Edison. I go to Middlesex County College, but i'm considering Lincoln Tech's program. Any advice on what LT's program is like? Thanks
- Mar 8, '09 by Movin'onUPi go there now.. its extra expensive,, almost $24k and the program is 12mths during the day and i think 2yrs at night ... i would look into other programs out there first... im not big on LT in general but im just finishing up my 1st quarter and this campus is ok so far as far as teachers go.. i don't think they get a lot of clinical sites b/c we started our clinicals real late in the quarter - most likely due to lack of sites.. but with any technical school the advantage is that you go straight into your nursing classes as opposed to a regular college where you have to have pre-req's done first... i personally chose LT b/c of it location and proximity to my job, also it is accredited by the board of nursing.. plus i never really heard of any of the other technicals in the area, so i went with the one that i actually heard of before.. good luck.
- Mar 26, '09 by meluhnDon't do it. You will get a terrible education at top dollar. It is currently being investigated by the BON.
- Mar 26, '09 by RCH85Are all Lincoln techs being investigated? Or just the one in Edison?
- Apr 5, '09 by newlpn_chicQuote from meluhnI am currently starting in June, and after doing extensive internet searches and I did not find anything on Lincoln Tech being investigated. This is real critical for a lot of us in here who is dedicating there time and money and dont want to be shamed in a sense. So if you could link something showing proof of your statement that would be great. Oh and what is BON?Don't do it. You will get a terrible education at top dollar. It is currently being investigated by the BON.
- Apr 5, '09 by midnight*skyBON = Board of Nursing
(Can't find any investigative material against LT either! I go to Dover Business College, though.)
- Apr 9, '09 by jenniferatlan3I've also been looking for info on Lincolh being investigated. I'll be starting in June, as well. I can't fina anything. I checked the NJ Board of Nursing..Nothing