Who is waiting?Register Today!
- by niko1999 Feb 5, '09Is anyone else besides me so unlucky to be pounding their head to the wall for the next 2 months or so? I haven't started to get too terribly anxious yet, seeing as how Manchester deadline only just passed, and stratham's deadline isnt even for a few more weeks, but even still, waiting is already starting to get to me, b/c after this semester, what am I to do with myself? I will be all done with everything. Anyway, hope there are other people gritting their teeth waiting as well.
- Feb 5, '09 by Animal3I am in the exact same position! I am waiting on Manch...Any clue when they start to send out letters?
- Feb 6, '09 by niko1999I think manchester we will hear something about the middle of march, since their deadline passed already, when I called to make sure everything was in last week, my application was apparently already under review. Stratham said mid-April
- Feb 6, '09 by bebe5waiting to test! goin crazy
- Feb 6, '09 by finallyonmywayHello,
I am also waiting on March. I am making myself crazy The school I am applying to as tons of applicants for about 20 slots. Good luck everyone.
- Feb 8, '09 by Becca2theresqI too am waiting. I have applied to Manch., NHTI and GBCC. March can't come soon enough!!!:bowingpur
- Feb 9, '09 by icantsurfI applied to Manchester, I probably should have applied to more than one program, huh?
- Feb 16, '09 by Meghan23Im waiting on Stratham GBCC and was wondering if anyone knew the number of applicants to the number of available spots? I have confidence in myself, but the numbers I've heard already make me sooo nervous! I'll be getting my NLN scores this week...so hopefully everything will be ok and I'll get in! I want this so bad! Good luck to everyone, too!
- Feb 16, '09 by Becca2theresqWhen I went to the info session this past fall I think they said something like 150 applicants and they accept like 50. They made it sound like alot of the applications that are denied are incomplete, so if you have everything in and good NLN scores, you should have a good chance. Hope this is helpful.