Holden Health?Register Today!
- by DreamyEyes Apr 17, '07Hello everyone. I will be applying to LPN schools in the fall before I go for my RN...and I know I want to apply to St Joe's in Nashua, but I was also thinking about Holden Health Career Training Center, which offers an 11 month LPN program, and the school is also in Nashua. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about them, or know someone who went there? I checked on the website, and it doesn't say whether the program starts during fall or spring. I'm going to call them anyway to find out, but I was just wondering if anyone knew beforehand whether their program starts in fall or spring. Thanks in advance!
- 3,155 Views
- Apr 18, '07 by DDRN4mehave heard mixed reviews about Holden,, have you thought about Greater Lowell Tech in Tyngsboro?? I know they start in the fall and have the entrance exam in the spring. Very strong program!
- Apr 27, '07 by DreamyEyesThanks! I'm really thinking about applying there now. I heard it has a good reputation and a CNA instructor told me that they have a very good LPN program. Thanks again.
- Apr 29, '07 by HappyParamedicRNYou can also check on the NH board of nursing site to see NCLEX pass rates for all the approved schools if you interested.
- Apr 24, '08 by arciedeeI was just thinking about this the other day when I noticed on the Massachusetts board of nursing website that Holden Health in Worcester and Lowell were declared illegal nursing programs. I knew that there had been a lot of concerns about them in NH, so I'm not surprised to hear that they've been shut down.
- Jun 4, '09 by juanboboI just took the entrance exam at Greater Lowell and I am a bit concerned about the reading portion. Why do they try to rush you thru it? I mean it would take more than 30 minutes to read thru several passages and answer the questions. Any opinion ?