CSN RN Fall 2012 - Page 18Register Today!
- May 17, '12 by Bea123Also, just curious - those of you who are alternates, how many points did you have?[/QUOTE]
I had 27 for part-time.
- May 17, '12 by dwoffordI have 27 points and am an alternate for part time.
- Signed up for my classes but the pharm was full so I have to take it online :-( I have Tuesday lab 8-1050 & Tuesday lecture 12-250, anyone with me?
- May 17, '12 by Twinkle toezI have Tuesday lecture at noon, too.
- May 17, '12 by deni_anWell good luck to you alternates, 27 points is a lot of points - it's getting higher and higher every semester!
If you don't make it this semester my suggestion is to study really hard and get a higher score on the teas, the teas can get you a lot of extra points. I used the free online resource Khan Academy for the math/science/chemistry portion, but there are also Biology videos - Mitosis/Meiosis, Photosynthesis and some really helpful A&P videos. The videos are usually under 20 minutes and are a great refresher.
He is always adding new educational videos too so keep checking back for new ones. Khan Academy (if my link doesn't show just google 'Khan Academy' and click through)
- May 17, '12 by Bea123Have any alternates gotten a call yet? No call here, crossing my fingers tho!
- May 17, '12 by slynwilliAnyone planning on taking toolbox 1-2:30pm?
- I am :-)
- I am :-)