What are your guys/girls motivation?Register Today!
- by s30zurfing Mar 2what keeps you motivated when reviewing for the nclex?
- Mar 3 by GrnTeaI took mine a long time ago but the motivation was the same as it is now when I get up to go to work. I like getting my bills paid.
- Mar 3 by Keep_CalmReally? You need us to answer that?
How about I just went to school for x amount of years and I'll be damned if I can't pass this......
- Mar 5 by s30zurfingI only ask because after answering practice questions, sometimes because of my score I feel like I don't know anything...
- Mar 5 by APerry5675I also took my NCLEX years ago!! Graduated 16 years ago, last took boards about 6 years ago. I have never been this motivated to pass. I have to say, having iPhone apps with test questions is very helpful. It seems I am always finding several times throughout the day to answer a few questions. I have been totally overwhelmed with studying so just answering numerous questions and reading rationales has helped me tremendously. I am scoring 65-85% on most of my quizzes. Stay positive, and you have to want it more than anything! I am finally starting to feel confident!!! Good luck
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Mar 5 by fhutchinI kept thinking I can't fail because I can't wait 45 days to retake it. It just was not an option for me.
- Mar 5 by Racer15I had a job before I graduated. Fail NCLEX, lose my job. I also really needed the money an RN makes. That was about all the motivation I needed.
- Mar 9 by s30zurfingThanks for the input everyone