websites for comprehensive review? anyone?Register Today!
- by chikah_dorah Apr 1I am going to take nclex by the end of may. I graduated 2010 in the philippines. I tried answering question in the 3500 free nclex questions website and i score within 50 - 65 %... Bad sign, right? I really think i need comprehensive review. Any suggestions?
Oh im actually looking for free website where I can read or listen to stuff such as youtube. I don't have the funds yet for review classes. This is my first time taking the nclex and i decided to do it myself first. I am taking my chances, and really doing my best.
- thank you
- hi.. no.. im in texas. but im a foreign nurse, from Philippines
- Apr 1 by bluebonnet12Try ncsbn learning extensionLast edit by bluebonnet12 on Apr 1
- Apr 3 by ObieBrownhey im from texas too. where are you from in texas?
- Apr 3 by alc143Hi i'm from Phil. too.. try ******** girl, i just saw it recently, it has discussions of nursing topicsLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 4 : Reason: TOS
- Apr 4 by chikah_dorahhi.. im currently in houston, tx.. are u near houston? when are you taking the exam?