Took the rn test todayRegister Today!
- by harpreetk May 1So sacred to chk the trick but if I got the bad pop out can't face that this was my 4th try ok'd what to do.
- May 1 by Nurse NeddieBreathe and relax, you've already taken the exam.... And you can't go back and change and answer!!!!! So do the Pearson Vue trick
- May 1 by positivevibesDo the PVT trick! I hope you passed!
- May 1 by Miniangel2That happened to me too!!like a chicken to check the PVT knowing that i really failed, but i picked up myself to study again and test.
'wait until you ready to check, rest and relax you do your best and wishing you that you PASS!
- May 1 by raj89Harpreet do u try pvt trick? My best wishes are with u..good luck u will be rn soon
- May 1 by harpreetkNot yet guys cuz I kno I failed it 100% sure cuz I had only 5 sata and alot of infection control and alot of who u see first and alot of random meds. 1 put in order, 1 exhibit. No calculation andmy test stop it at 75.
- May 1 by ArlyneIvetteYou should do it tonight. So that just in case you didn't pass, you could sleep on it, vent, get it out of your system and start fresh tomorrow. Good luck!!
- May 1 by BSNINTHEWORKSQuote from harpreetkMy NCLEX was similar to yours except I had only one calculation and no exhibit. I had 75 questions. It took me an hour from exam start time until I was back on the interstate heading home. Oh yeah, did I mention that I passed? So, don't count yourself out! I felt the ease of my exam meant a guaranteed failure. But instead, it meant that I was favored in the eyes of tha Almighty! Good luck!Not yet guys cuz I kno I failed it 100% sure cuz I had only 5 sata and alot of infection control and alot of who u see first and alot of random meds. 1 put in order, 1 exhibit. No calculation andmy test stop it at 75.
- May 1 by harpreetkLyndaa how many sata do had ? That's worrying me cuz they said the more u have the more chance of passing ?