Those who passed RN boards, what did you during the 5 days before test day?Register Today!
- by itsdebraanne Mar 17what did you during the 5 days before test day?
i.e., relax; take mini 20Q as opposed to 50Q; review content
- Mar 17 by Success2011Studied up to the last day doing 50 questions a day...the day before the test closed my books at 1pm....hope this helped...
- Mar 17 by turnforthenurseRNI studied.
On the 4th day, I did nothing. I used that day to relax. IMO, if I didn't know it then I wouldn't know for the NCLEX the next morning. Good luck!
- Mar 18 by itsdebraannethanks! my nerves are getting the best of me lol
- Mar 18 by St_ClaireI did a 75 question practice test in the morning and again in the evening because those are my two best study times. Other than that I did nothing. The days before I did one last test in the morning and nothing the rest of the day. The only reason I did that was to keep me in my testing routine.
You know what you know by that point.