Taking NCLEX tomorrow
- 4Feb 13 by pinkyfromtheblockHello everyone!
This is my first time taking NCLEX tomorrow at 8am. I stopped studying yesterday because there is no point of cramming. However, my anxiety is up in the roof! Any last minute suggestions? Encouragement? Please let me know and wish me luck!!
I went to the beach, prayed to St. Jude and now trying to relax!
I hope I pass!!
- 1Feb 13 by lgaglianoGOOD LUCK! Relax tonight. You know this stuff. You have been studying it in school. Just remember to take it slow and read the question. Analyze the answer choices (is the question stem asking for assessment or implementation? ABCs). And breathe. Eat a good breakfast in the morning. And just talk yourself through it.
In elementary school, my teacher would give us chocolate because she said it was sugar and would help us think. Try having a kiss or something small in the morning just a superstition of mine.
I take my NCLEX Saturday morning so I completely understand your anxiety levels. Best of luck. I will send my positive energy your way
- 0Feb 13 by SuperMurseGood luck pinky! Good to hear you decided to go through with your original test date. Like lgagliano said, you know this stuff. Try to stay calm, cool, and collected. Take a few deep breaths before you start the test and realize how far you've come over the past few years. You're almost there - now just prove to them that you're going to be a nurse. You got this. Be sure to let us know how you did.
I'm sending good vibes your way and I know you're gonna kill it!
- 1Thank you everyone for all the support! I appreciate the replies! I am trying to be relaxed as I possibly could. Even though people are asking me here and there what are the plans for valentines day. Haha that's not even a worry to me at all! I just wanna tackle the beast!! I am confident but still having lots of anxiety. Thank you again and please pray for me! I will update once I finish my test
- 2Lots of SATA one after the other. One math. Medications with only generic names and random questions. It's not even close to kaplan questions. My screen locked after 75 questions. And I tried to register it says "our records indicate that you have scheduled your exam... Another registration cannot be made at this time" please tell me this means I passed?!?!?!