Studying NcLexRegister Today!
- by mimimaramo May 3Im just curious on anyone's study habits. Like do you just stay completely at home? Or do you still go out and hangout with friends or family once in a while? I would really appreciate it if you guys will share to me some study habits. Thank you!
- May 3 by RunawayNI usually go to a cafe to study. Then I would go home and record myself recite the material. I would always make time for fun thought. Maybe a movie or a night out
- May 3 by Nurse428I work or do erands during the day and watch my shows in early evening. Then I study at 12 am until 3am because I am able to focus more if there is absolute silence around our house. I also tried the library during the day but I kept dozing off after a page or two.Try to know what sched works for you so you'll be able to have a routine study time. That way the learning comes naturally and your body knows that it's time to work during that sched.
- May 3 by jeanprz86What I'm doing , is that I work full time get out at 530-6 all day , I do dinner kids shower sleep by 840 and the rest is my time to shower and study is hard cause I'm exhausted by that time but I keep going, keep up u can manage it.
- May 3 by mimimaramoThanks for the replies you guys. Because im trying to figure out if it's necessary for us to be "anti social" while we're studying.
- May 4 by chikah_dorahhi mimimaramo! i just signed up from 3 week ncsbn... how was your scores? mine was literally low
- May 4 by bluebonnet12If i do not have much time i study at home only, if my husband is off from work that means he can babysit our daughter and i go to coffee shop to study for like 3-6 hours. We need to enjoy sometime like once a week to unwine. We can be antisocial from facebook, twitter and other social networking because they are distractions.
My highest scores in practice tests was only 60%, it never went up to 75%...i wished! Haha. But no worries, that is why we need to practice answering q&a's everyday and remember each rationale both from our wrong and right answers because sometimes we just got it right from guessing.
- May 4 by chikah_dorahmy lowest was 45.. my scores in the practice test at the end of every lesson never go up to 60%... But i sometimes pass in the sample practice test... im in the 1-9 practice test.
- May 4 by Belle2013What is ncsbn? I take Nclex in a few weeks. Is it practice questions? I'm using hurst review to study.