Studying for nclexRegister Today!
- by kemifair Jan 15I'M tired of studying I want to pass this test so bad. I need advice. What is PDa is that Lacharity book.
- Jan 15 by JustBeachyNursePDA - Prioritization, Delegation & Assignment by Linda LaCharity
Many have found this book invaluable when preparing for the NCLEX-RN
Here's the book on amazon: Amazon.com: Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX Examination, 2e (9780323065702): Linda LaCharity, Candice K. Kumagai, Barbara Bartz: Books
- Jan 15 by kemifairWhat do u mean invaluable
- Jan 15 by kemifairIs it a good book
- Jan 16 by CYoungLPNI loved that book I used it even tho it's geared for RNs but it helped with my PN boards too because PNs delegate prioritize and assign too! It was wayyyyyy harder than NCLEX tho but it was good made NCLEX seem easier it helped alot of the priority questions "click" u should try it!
- Jan 16 by kemifairI will charity
- Jan 16 by JustBeachyNurseInvaluable (similar to priceless), meaning a great resource that helped many students with prioritization and critical thinking skills to apply the content knowldege to not only NCLEX questions but also to some work/clinical situations.
- Jan 16 by kemifairOk beachy nurse I will get it. I think I need help with prioritization and critical thinking not content.