September test takers [NCLEX-RN 2012] - Page 3Register Today!
- Hi, i'm scheduled to take the test on september 10. I just want to get it over with. I have been studying for months already and delaying the test just doesn't do any good because i feel like i'm loosing what i have learned couple of months ago. Although i want to get it over with but i will of course be devastated if i fail because i'm doing good with kaplan based on my scores. But it really depends on how you're gonna do the test right? Oh well, let's wait and see. I just can't wait to sleep for one week straight after the test. Goodluck to all of us sept. takers.
- Aug 26, '12 by KerrilynI take mine on Sept 5th tooooo !!!!
- Goodluck kerrilyn. Let us know how you did after the exam.
- Aug 26, '12 by Deea0279Does anyone know if NCSBN review is anygood?? I thought about doing this or hurst and I have heard so many good things about hurts.
- Aug 26, '12 by nursebride2012Good luck everyone!!!
- Aug 26, '12 by jayz1989I'm taking mines on sept 8 and I'm so nervous as this will be my second attempt. But I am doing my best to study as much as I can and really praying to God to give me knowledge, wisdom and understanding to pass my board. Anyway, God bless and Good luck to each in everyone of us!
- Quote from jayz1989That's ok Jayz, at least NCLEX is not at all a mystery to you anymore and everything happens for a reason. And yeah, we absolutely need his blessings. Goodluck.I'm taking mines on sept 8 and I'm so nervous as this will be my second attempt. But I am doing my best to study as much as I can and really praying to God to give me knowledge, wisdom and understanding to pass my board. Anyway, God bless and Good luck to each in everyone of us!
- Aug 27, '12 by Indian_rn2b@Gold2010
I couldn't reply to you PM coz your inbox is full
- Aug 29, '12 by Lovemykids125My friend used the ncsbn review and passed the NCLEX on the first try... She got suspended for 6 months from nursing school and also almost failed bc she was receiving 45-55% on a lot of her exams!!! She failed the HESI both times with 500s (850 is minimum to pass). She barely passed getting a 75% at the last quarter and I was sure she wouldn't pass the NCLEX but she did!!!!! That review must be a miracle worker. I haven't used it but my feeling is if SHE passed the NCLEX there's no way I could fail! I'm taking it 9/11, been using Saunders this whole summer almost through the book now making "cliff notes" for myself because it helps when I write stuff down. I also use the study guide I found on her by Jay it's in the HESI discussion section and I feel like it has every single important thing u need to know! Good luck
- Aug 29, '12 by Indian_rn2bYeah I haven't taken NCSBN review so i don't know but I have heard good reviews about it..I do have some NCSBN questions from a friend and they are really good..I like it