Retook NCLEX & GOOD PVT messageRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Retook NCLEX & GOOD PVT message in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... I was scheduled for the NCLEX-RN today in California. I had 75 questions, at least 20 SATA, a few...by mcasborn Oct 19, '12I was scheduled for the NCLEX-RN today in California. I had 75 questions, at least 20 SATA, a few exhibits, a couple drag & drop/ordered response as well as graphic alternate questions. I did not have any math which I was kind of bummed since that is my strong point; but hey I passed according to Pearson Vue Trick because I have taken the NCLEX before and never got the message. Instead I was prompted to make a payment to register for the test again. So seeing the message was good thing for me. I am so relieved that this obstacle is over and on to the next which is looking for a job; preferably an RN New Grad Program/Internship. I am celebrating and Thanking God for this moment. In preparing for the test, I used Kaplan on Demand as well as the Kaplan NCLEX-RN Strategies book. Love that book, strategies, strategies, strategies are so helpful. Will go into details about studying at a later time; once the official results come in!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=793171©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,986 Views
- Oct 19, '12 by slaughtergrylcOnGrAtUlAtIoNz!!!!!! 💃✨🎉🌋😜 I just passed mines as well!!!! Hope it doesn't take your state a long time for your board of nursing to send your official things!!!! Got mines in 2 days
- Oct 19, '12 by begoshCongratulations, RN!
- Oct 19, '12 by mcasbornThanks..So Happy I'm a nurse
- Oct 20, '12 by mommylove2000Ok, so I just want to clarify, you have already taken the NCLEX? And you re took it, and got the good pop up, and you know you already passed? I am asking because I re took the Texas NCLEX PN, yesterday, and I am getting the good pop up, the first time I took it, I got all the way to the credit card info page, and I knew I had failed it. So I am wanting to make sure that the trick works on retakes!
- Oct 20, '12 by mcasbornMommylove2000, I did retake the nclex and the trick does work on retakes. I studied with other students who had previously failed and they took the exam again a few months ago, they all got the good pop up as where before, it went straight to the credit card info page. Hope this helps!
- Oct 20, '12 by ashevilleboxerCongratulations!!!!
- Oct 20, '12 by Mslecia20congratulations!!!
- Oct 20, '12 by dna48Way to go! Never give up!
- Oct 21, '12 by nicole1207When u retake do u have to pay the state $143 again or just register again with Pearson vue?