PVT Trick says that I "previously passed"...is this right? - page 2
by xkrystlex 38,051 Views | 92 Comments
A popup stating "The candidate has previously passed this exam. A new appointment cannot be scheduled" just came up tonight...after previously getting the "good" popup.....I took my test yesterday.....um....has anyone ever gotten... Read More
- 0Sep 25, '11 by Memoreezei took mine over two weeks ago here in cali and haven't checked since the day after. even though i have never heard of the pvt being wrong, there still was a little doubt when i originally saw the old "good pop-up." thanks to you all on this thread, i just went and checked again, and sure enough, i too, am seeing that i definitely passed!!!!! what a huge relief and great blessing! that was so kind of them to change the wording and just let us know one way or the other. maybe they got sick of people calling and asking if the "trick" really works!!! anyway, thank you for letting us all know about the change!
congratulations, nurses!!!!!! :redpinkhe :redpinkhe
- 0Sep 25, '11 by wastateneed2passHey...GOOD NEWS...I tried it last night and I got the same message saying that I passed!!! I still did the quick results and YES I DID PASS. I think they must have changed the good pop up because before the 5-10 maintenance work, it was telling me to contact my member board and I tried it again right after and it said that I passed. THANK GOD....I am an RN....that feels GOOD
- 0Sep 25, '11 by kayleighotOMG!! That exactly happened to me too. Took the nclex pn on 9.21.11, tried the pvt trick yesterday before the maintenance work, got the good pop up stating " A candidate had previously scheduled the exam, please contact the board member yadi yadi yada.." I went on to check on the website again just tonight, they changed the NEW wording as in"The candidate has previously passed this exam, a new appointment cannot be schedule." Anyways, I am still waiting for the official result to come out but seeing the "passed" word definately help ease my mind.
Cheers to all my fellow nurses and Big CONGRATS!!
- 0Sep 26, '11 by xkrystlexYAY! I'm so excited for everyone! .............Congrats to all!....Today, i start my new job at a local hospital (just orientation, i have orientation mixed with working for a few weeks)....but im very excited about that too!....Its been a few years since ive worked, it will be nice to have 2 GOOD incomes in our house
- 0Sep 27, '11 by at_ronalyn14Hi everyone. I also got the pop up that says "the candidate has previously passed this exam. a new appointment cannot be scheduled. " and I am really hoping that I pass just like you guys. I took my exam just a while a go (September 27 2011). and still waiting for my quick result