PearsonVue Trick?Register Today!
- by abishua Sep 27, '12I just took my boards this morning. I was stopped at 205. My sister and I took our boards together. When she does the "trick" it doesn't let her register but it allows me to. Does that mean I failed? Is there anyone that was also allowed to register but actually passed? Freaking out over here..
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=789109©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,489 Views
- Someone please answer me Is there any chance for hope?
- Sep 27, '12 by joyfullpnPearsonVue says that the trick isn't true. I'm not sure though. Try to relax!!! I know, easier said then done.
- Sep 27, '12 by 1pinknurseThere are tons of posts already on this web site regarding the trick. For me it worked in 2011. Good luck!!!
- Sep 27, '12 by down4michelle24I took it this morning ( Nclex ) I did the trick and it allowed me to register, I guess I failed according to the trick.
- I hope it's not! Thank you
- Well good luck! I hope you passed(:
- Sep 27, '12 by Dee_RNI did the Pearsonvue trick! It didn't allow me to re-register, and I passed. However that was two yrs ago! They have probably fixed that myth/ glitch! So just pray, YOU GOT IT!!!
- Sep 27, '12 by Bigmaine33I took it the first time failed,.it allowed me to re register the secomd time i passed didnt let me re register Good luck
- Sep 27, '12 by Schizohif you tried to register again and it directs you to the CC page it means you didn't got it. im answering you based on my experienced. my first take i failed. my 2nd take it didn't allowed me to register again and i passed. anyway you just finished the exam, try to relax and wait for the official result.