Passed NCLEX-RN on third try! - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 2 by kayvaryCongrats! Thanks for sharing your story
- Apr 2 by neliztaneeQuote from NurseJTGwhat do they mean? the spiderman, mrs wee and chicken?The only way I could remember infection control was through the mneumonics I found somewhere on this site. (Spiderman, MRS WEE, My Chicken has TB). this was very helpful and helped me answer those questions on the actual NCLEX. Best of luck
- Apr 2 by Bella2917It's an acronym.for all the precautions....u can get it on the 35 page review
- Apr 2 by jayjaybsnrnwow! congratulations @NurseJTG! did the NCSBN review helped u a lot? im planning to take it too but im still deciding whether im gonna take the nclex rn review for 3 weeks or their international course package. can u recommend or share ur experience with their review.. Thank you!
- Yes, as stated by Bella2917 you can find it on the study guide found on allnurses.
- NCSBN is great if you need to practice answering NCLEX type questions. The actual test is very straight forward as far as its questions go and I think NCSBN does a great job of mimicking it. I will however say that for me, NCLEX-3500 helped me the most, and its free. Answering questions is definitely a skill and its up to you to practice so many questions that you learn this skill. Good Luck!
- Apr 2 by sweety_les07Congratulations RN!
I will be retaking NCLEX in May. I've been through a couple of grief on my failures but I know this time, I will pass. Very inspiring story, indeed. You have motivated me. Thanks for sharing your story.
- Apr 3 by clemenineCongratulation , and thanks for encouragement . I will be going for a second time
- Apr 3 by LorirfrommontanaCongrats! I've known several very good nurses who had to take the test more than once. They new the material but were not good test takers. It happens!