Passed Nclex 3rd Time!!!Register Today!
- by Ibelieve4187 Sep 1, '11Hello Allnurses!!
Just wanted to share my story with all of you. I graduated this past December and I had been struggling to pass the boards. Finally I passed it on my third try!!! This past tues Aug 30th I went in the testing center and just put it in God's hands. By the way I am another person to testify that the pearson vue trick indeed works. After the test I went home and tried to re-register, instead I got the good pop up. It helped with my anxiety just a bit but i wasnt claiming victory until i saw a pass/fail. Thank God its over and I passed!!
I owe my victory to Kaplan!! I did the live review and I did 50% of the qbank. I read all of the lectures and followed along in the book. In addtion I did all of the question trainers. The first time I did Helen Feuer. Although I loved the review it just didnt work for me. the second time I did exam cram and that didnt seem to work for me either. I was desperate and a friend of mine had mentioned that Kaplan was the best thing he had ever taken. He passed the first time so I decided to give Kaplan a shot and thank God I did!!!
To all the first time nclex takers and repeat test takers. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! Things always have a way to even themselves out for everyone. Stay positive and know that you can do this!! You already did the harder part which was the schooling!!! Never Give Up!!! You will pass!!!!! You will soon be claiming that RN!!!!
whoo hooo!! I'M AN RN!!
- Sep 1, '11 by JoopingggBSNcongrats , man! i'm taking it tomorrow, and i've failed it once already coz i tried to take it right out of school. got 265 q's and i failed it. but it's okay since now i've been doing kaplan's Q'trainer's and my scores were consistently 60%'s except for QT7 i got a 58%.
Congrats, again, GOD IS ABLE!!
- Sep 1, '11 by caliotter3
- Sep 1, '11 by Tinkerbell04Congratulations!!!!!
- Sep 1, '11 by Ibelieve4187Thank you all!!! It was a tough journey bu thank God I finally got there!! Goodluck to all the future test takers!!!!
- Sep 2, '11 by Ibelieve4187Quote from JoopingggBSNGoodluck JoopinggBSN!!!!congrats , man! i'm taking it tomorrow, and i've failed it once already coz i tried to take it right out of school. got 265 q's and i failed it. but it's okay since now i've been doing kaplan's Q'trainer's and my scores were consistently 60%'s except for QT7 i got a 58%.
Congrats, again, GOD IS ABLE!!
Let us know how you do. Just remember to walk in that test center calm and say I WILL PASS!!!!
- Sep 2, '11 by keldelTHAT IS SOOOOO AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!!! i am taking mine for the 3rd time on september 29 and i have a feeling "3rd time is a charm" yayyyyyyyyy for u!!!
- Sep 2, '11 by Ibelieve4187yes keldel 3rd time is the charm!! you can do this!!!
- Sep 3, '11 by linsmirnCongratulations
- Sep 3, '11 by JoopingggBSNwell, i took my test yesterday... i got 265 q's again... when i got home an hour later, status said "Delivery Successful"... i did the PVT and i kept on getting the Good pop-up until now... "Our records indicate... " ... I'm hoping i passed, but i've not seen someone get the exact pop-up not the "record on hold..." and ended up failing it... i hope it's as accurate as others posted it to be... i took mine on a friday so when should my name appear on the BRN website of CA? ...
all i remember is that i had a lot of SATA, infection control, prioritization toward the end of the exam... and the highlight of my hope was my 263rd Q was a SATA, and the 261st was a drug calculation, so i hope i passed this time... i had to siit through all 265 items again... =] this time i hope it was worth it