NCSBN (learning extension) - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 30, '12 by Assess&Safety1stDcgrrl,
Ok, I have those books too, I just don't have kaplan online q bank.
- Jul 30, '12 by dcgrrlI didn't buy Kaplan's online qbank either...just the book and cd. I wanted to have a variety of questions and rationales to review because our nursing instructor told us to do at least 2500 to 3000 questions and we would pass NCLEX. At first I thought she was crazy but now I can see why she said that. Practice makes perfect. It worked for me.
Try to stop worrying about your score and just continue to practice the questions and review the rationales. You will get better. BTW--really practice those delegation questions and SATAs. I got alot of those on the exam.Last edit by dcgrrl on Jul 30, '12 : Reason: Spelling error
- Jul 30, '12 by Assess&Safety1stOk I will.... Thanks.
Back to ncsbn review have a good day hey have you found a job?
- Jul 30, '12 by blynn9173Yes on the floor i work on now. It is a telemetry floor
- Jul 31, '12 by Assess&Safety1stWas ncsbn kind like NCLEX style questions? U took it today
- Jul 31, '12 by blynn9173Yes NCLEX questions was similar. loved the NCSBN site. It really helped me.
- Aug 1, '12 by nurse671Quote from blynn9173hey congrats to you. I wish I took the 6wks ncsbn 3 weeks wasn't enough.Yes NCLEX questions was similar. loved the NCSBN site. It really helped me.