NCLEX Kaplan Practice Scores 2012 - page 7
by Inori | 168,860 Views | 302 Comments
Hi Everyone, I was just curious as to what, how everyone else was doing in their kaplan, saunders or whichever nclex practice scores and uh the result of your nclex exam. Most of the posts i found were ah a few years old. ... Read More
- 0Jun 7, '12 by olliesmommy1005Quote from olliesmommy1005Thanks! I'm always the person who has to be talked off the ledge before tests....I just tend to freak out and then do fine on tests....I know I should take today off, but I'm still going through my LaCharity today, just to get it done....
As for the rest of the Qbanks....I didn't do them all, I actually was just reviewing the slides online....so I wanted to make sure I could to Q7 to see how I could do with that one since it is said that they get harder....I've been doing Saunders, NCLEX 4000, LaCharity, and Kaplan online and my old (2010-2011) that I bought at the beginning of nursing school on my Nook!
Please NCLEX gods, be good to me tomorrow at 8 AM!!!
Took the test yesterday, shut off at 75 Q and only took about 50 minutes.....Getting the good pop up! Keep those fingers crossed that it's right!
- 0Jun 8, '12 by Inoriolliesmommy1005 - that's awesome good pop up! It takes 48 hrs from when you ended test for the quick results to come in, in the mean time do something fun to distract you from nonstop checking. So says me who couldn't be pulled away from computer as I was obsessed with knowing so checking every 2 hrs.
- 0Jun 10, '12 by raisingboysHere is my progress with Kaplan. I test in a week and a half.
Qbank average 65%
Plan on taking Qt6&7 in the next couple of days. Am I ok to test in a week???? I'm freaking thinking I am not ready. Need advice. Thanks.
- 0Jun 11, '12 by Inori@ raisingboys - finish QT 6&7 those last two are a very good predictor of next, see where you stand if you're scoring either 60% or very close to it then should be fine but if its very low then reschedule. Look up stuff you arn't sure on and good luck! Remember first name last name, RN
- 0Jun 12, '12 by floridagator98Question- I googled and found the Kaplan practice tests on slideshare that you shared Inori. My results were 2-72%, 3-72%, 4-72%, 5-63% and will take 6 & 7 tomorrow. I test on Monday. I didn't order the Kaplan review, just the book and the slideshare and the Saunders comprehensive exam. I hope I am ready...any thoughts?
- 0Okay I finally got my ATT today and took the plunge and scheduled my test for 23 Jun. My Kaplan scores are:
QT7 taking this 1 tomorrow
Qbank average 58% on 300 questions
have a schedule set up to be done with everything on the 21st so I can have a day to rest
Not really happy with my scores on the Qbank but I will keep plugging away and reviewing my weak areas.