NCLEX CALIFORNIARegister Today!
- by hazelmae Aug 17, '11Hi, i just took the nclex last monday(august15,2011) and as soon as i came home i tried the pvt, and the good pop uo came out, ubtil now im still doing the ovt and i still get the good pop up. But i tried looking for my name in the BRN CA website online verification of the licenses, and still couldn't see my name . Is there a possibility that the pvt didn't work?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=606271©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,996 Views
- Aug 17, '11 by Silverdragon102CA BRN can take anything from 3 days to 6 weeks to see name on website as long as they have your SSN
- Aug 17, '11 by schalke20@mariaerika we almost have the same thought.. I took my NCLEX-RN yesterday and got a good pop up too. All we have to do is to wait nothing else. Have faith. @Silverdragon102, Thanks a lot for the answer.
- Aug 17, '11 by nurserain01CONGRATULATIONS, for sure you passed!i also took the nclex rn cali last aug1 and after the test i did the pvt and got the good pop out. I understand how you feel right now because i also had the same emotion while waiting for the official result. Just wait for 3-6 days and you will soon see your name posted. I guarantee you that the pvt works because i can consider myself a living proof of it and other post as well..so just relax and keep your patience high!
- Aug 17, '11 by schalke20@nurserain... thanks.. i am excited. belated congratulation to you.
- Aug 17, '11 by hazelmaeQuote from nurserain01Thank you for your reply! I was up all night checking the brn ca website, i even called them and the guupy told me it'll take 7-10days for it to be posted on the website.CONGRATULATIONS, for sure you passed!i also took the nclex rn cali last aug1 and after the test i did the pvt and got the good pop out. I understand how you feel right now because i also had the same emotion while waiting for the official result. Just wait for 3-6 days and you will soon see your name posted. I guarantee you that the pvt works because i can consider myself a living proof of it and other post as well..so just relax and keep your patience high!
- Aug 18, '11 by hazelmaePVT WORKS! i passed!!!
- Aug 30, '11 by acallednurseTo all of my dear sisters/brothers at allnurses.com:
I started using this website about 1 1/2 years ago when my school was requiring us to take the HESI. I gained valuable knowledge from Nurses around the world that let me know that what I felt and expierenced was not isolated. I also shared your expierences with my fellow students.
Throughout the last year, I have read SO MANY post. I read about Nurses encouraging other nurses, nurses showing and teaching others and pushing them and motivating them as they attempted to pass the NCLEX finish line. I read as Nurses shared in other nurses joys and sucess, as well as, encouraged those that had not fared well to keep trying.
I learned what books to buy, I learned ACRONYMS. Many nights I would just "read" comments by other nurses and this let me know that I was NOT alone. I never said a word, but I watched your lights shine so brightly many nights as I pursued the nursing goal.
On Monday, I went to take my boards. As many may know, I was "sick." I came home and immediately starting searching the site for results. I tried the PEARSON VUE "trick" and got the GOOD POP Up. I STILL didn't beleive it, and later read another "Allnurses.com post, where Florida nurses could get their results in 24 hours. I tried the website and my results tell me that I PASSED my NCLEX RN Examination.
Words cannot express the gratitude that I have for each of you. Even family members do not always UNDERSTAND the task, the charge, the mantle that has put before each of us to pursue the profession of Nursing. For me, I can only give God the glory for reading post from those who had gone before me, and encouraged me to LET GOD TAKE ME TO THE FINISH LINE.
I want to encourage ANY nurse that did not pass the first time. Let me tell you, when you DO PASS, you will hold your head SO HIGH, for you deserve the honour that will be bestowed upon you, and let NOTHING OR NOONE STOP YOU from reaching your destination.
I can't explain what I feel. It's like coming down from a place that I have never been. Studying, Sacrificing, wanting to give up. The words cannot come together on tonight the way that I feel them. All I can say is thank God and THANK YOU. With much love in the TRUE spirit of Nursing! CalledtoNurse:heartbeat
- Aug 31, '11 by darriz1Hello acallednurse:
You post inspired me to reach out to you; thank you for your blessed words! I'm a student just starting out and it looks like a long road ahead. I have a BS degree in a non-nursing discipline and a traditional MBA. I work with nurses everyday and felt a calling to the direct care nursing field. So, here I am .. a student again. Needless to say, I am excited about my new journey and welcome any tips/points anyone could afford to share in terms of balancing FT work and nursing school.
Congratulations on passing the boards! You worked long and hard for this and I appreciate you sharing your story because it was truly inspiring! Thank you!
- Aug 31, '11 by acallednurseYou are so welcome! I also have another degree(s) in Counseling, Education, and Business! LOL! So, yes, you are the "called". If the Lord has guided you into the field, provisions have been made. I to had to work and go to school full time. Yes, it was VERY HARD! But perserverence is the KEY. Regardless of how hard it "LOOKS" stay focus and take it one day at a time. The feeling of accomplishment (passing the FINAL TEST (NCLEX) is something that words cannot explain.
TRUST ME, I know the feeling of what you see before you. But take it from me, YOUR NAME ALREADY HAS THE DEGREE ON IT. Just do your part in the natural to make it happen! Take Care and God Bless!