This is the way I studied:
1. I studied for 1 month and a week
2. Hurst review (live) just before I finished school to pass HESI.
3. Feuer Review and Feuer Review Pharmacology in AUDIO for my Ipod that I got from friend.
4. Kaplan Review
in center, I asked “who is the most requested/excellent instructor?”, and I took her! (in Houston-Janice De Falco)
5. Lots of Qbank questions from Kaplan, Kaplan sharpens your critical thinking skills and tested what I learned from Hurst and Feuer (Hurst and Feuer are CONTENT based) Kaplan teaches you how to answer questions.
6. Studied on my own.
7. I studied 5 days/week, 5 hours a day only, the 2 days I worked I didn’t study and restaurant/movies 2x a week.
8. No alcohol/partying or friends, NO NO NO!
9. When I listened to Feuer, I took notes!
10. I am relieved now after I saw the good pop-up on PV website!
11. I lit up a "Saint Joseph" candle and prayed! it worked!