Just took exam and PV pop-up with....Register Today!
- by robert2010 Jun 22, '10"The candidate currently has an open registration for this exam. A new registration cannot be created at this time."
I have no clue if I pass or not. I probably need to wait longer. i did the PV trick 1 hour after finishing exam.Last edit by robert2010 on Jun 22, '10
- I did the PV again and I got this: "Our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. Please contact your Member Board for further assistance. Another registration cannot be made at this time."
- Jun 22, '10 by g3rlyI think you passed! How'd the test go for you?
- Jun 22, '10 by marcos9999I think you should start thinking about calling your friends and having a party...congratulations...
(this pop up is what's left from your account with PearsonVue....nothing!)
- This is the way I studied:
1. I studied for 1 month and a week
2. Hurst review (live) just before I finished school to pass HESI.
3. Feuer Review and Feuer Review Pharmacology in AUDIO for my Ipod that I got from friend.
4. Kaplan Review in center, I asked “who is the most requested/excellent instructor?”, and I took her! (in Houston-Janice De Falco)
5. Lots of Qbank questions from Kaplan, Kaplan sharpens your critical thinking skills and tested what I learned from Hurst and Feuer (Hurst and Feuer are CONTENT based) Kaplan teaches you how to answer questions.
6. Studied on my own.
7. I studied 5 days/week, 5 hours a day only, the 2 days I worked I didn’t study and restaurant/movies 2x a week.
8. No alcohol/partying or friends, NO NO NO!
9. When I listened to Feuer, I took notes!
10. I am relieved now after I saw the good pop-up on PV website!
11. I lit up a "Saint Joseph" candle and prayed! it worked!
- Jun 22, '10 by MN-Nurse2beyou passed!!!
- Jun 22, '10 by anmryjthat means you passed buddy!!! let us know when u get the results
- I got 5 SATA questions, 5 Pharm, 2 drug calculation, Infection control (herpes zoster, MRSA, etc and the precautions, droplet, airborn, etc) nutrition, thyroid storm, parathyroid. one DM question
- Jun 22, '10 by chris82Robert2010 Can u please give me your input??
What are your thoughts on PPE for droplet and airborne precautions? There are several different theories, But what do you think NCLEX would want? For droplet and airborne do you also wear a gown and gloves or do you just wear the mask and the n95? Some say just to wear the mask or the respirator? Please help i take the exam on monday!THANKS