Just Got My ATT again for the third time - Page 2Register Today!
- May 5 by NursieDPQuote from RNGRAD12I had an educator who was a hypnotherapist and he would do his students who had trouble with NCLEX and had a HUGE success rate. IDK, something to think about. Also, maybe a low dose beta blocker.
Yes I have anxiety..and anxiety is what I have trouble controlling when taking major exam like these
- May 5 by NursieDPQuote from NursieDPGood luck! Just try to remember you made it through school and that is no easy task so you CAN pass that silly test.
I had an educator who was a hypnotherapist and he would do his students who had trouble with NCLEX and had a HUGE success rate. IDK, something to think about. Also, maybe a low dose beta blocker.
- May 5 by souleater11Hi everyone,
I plan to reschedule my exam because I felt unprepared. My original schedule is May 20 and the only available schedule is on May 28.
My ATT test validity is on Feb 28 to May 28, does that mean I can still take NCLEX exam on May 28 ?
- May 7 by ianursing22Go mobile. Apps allow you to study anytime. I love using them to learn (not just nursing) everywhere i go. Plus, the technical capabilities blow textbooks out of the water. No contest
- May 7 by jamie876IAnursing22:
Any suggestions? There seems to be a lot of them
- May 7 by pronurse45I agree with ianursing22. I like NCLEX mastery (fairly new, but easy to use and great questions) & NCBSN (good questions, app is decent at best though).
NCLEX mastery is new but superior by far. Ive been waiting for a good app for some time, thank good someone out there can make an app
- Sep 1 by RedNavyhello OP. Did you pass then NCLEX-RN with remar review?
- Sep 3 by newgradOBloverhi.. i'm right there with you i just took my nclex today for the second time and i think i failed bc i did not get the good pop up on pearson vue.com.. did you pass your third time?!?!
- Sep 3 by AsteriaDon't lose hope! ... You will get it! ... I am also going for my third try and I will do all my best, and my everything to pass this monster exam, I also have problems when I get nervous - it literally makes me blank and I can't think straight although I know the answer ...
I am also afraid like you but hey! ... who knows 3 is our lucky number!.. i will pray for you that you will pass