Just found out..... - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 22, '09 by African NurseCongratulations! I am happy for you!
- Jan 22, '09 by CocoChanelThanks so much everyone . Thought I'd throw a few things out there....I used Saunder's 3rd edition and Frye's 3300 Nursing Bullets. I also studied some information one of my instructors gave us on priority and delegation. Priority and delegation is a definite biggy on the test, so I recommend studying and doing practice questions on this subject. Also, DO NOT constantly study around the clock. Take breaks! I know this is easier said then done but taking a break now and then will do you a world of good. It gives you a chance to clear your head and regain focus. And remember you are not a human computer, you are not going to remember every single detail about every single subject (even though we do try lol). I wish everyone good luck on the test and will definitely say a prayer for u!
- Jan 23, '09 by caliotter3
- Jan 23, '09 by MelinurseI am so happy for you. Congradulations.
- Jan 24, '09 by FaithinGod2009CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
- Jan 25, '09 by MBARNBSNYEAH!! CONGRATS!! And thank you for telling us how you studied!
- Jan 25, '09 by BlessmeGodwithNCLEXcongrates a lotttttttt........waho....u are out of this tension now. i am happy for you.
- Jan 25, '09 by feliz3Quote from CocoChanelCongratulations and thanks for sharing such great news! feliz3I PASSED!! OMG...I can't believe this! I just checked the state board website and when I did the search my license number popped up! I'm so happy right now. God is definitely amazing! Good luck to all the future NCLEX takers.