I PASSED YALL!!!! Yaaayyy!!! My experience... - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 15, '11 by NrsNiksterthank you all! surprisingly i haven't had too much time to study, i'm back at work now! lol but i get to celebrate for the rest of my life...
fmatoz&backagain.... i had 113 questions, approximately 8-10 sata, i also had one where i had to put something in the correct order (forgot the name of those type of questions), and also one where they gave me a picture and i had to identify what type of contact to put that person in with that disease.
iamblessed... don't worry, you got this! i'll definitely be praying for you. don't give up and continue to pray!
- Aug 15, '11 by Joey0212CONGRATS!!!!!
- Aug 15, '11 by Iammblessed2011Thank you guys
I love how people on this website do exactly what nurses do everyday. Care for each other
I will let you all know how it goes.
Whats next nurse NrsNikster?
- Aug 16, '11 by healthstarCongrats!
- Aug 17, '11 by NrsNiksterIamblessed.... What's next?... JOB SEARCH!!! LOL I'm trying to get back in the hospital where I did my externship so hopefully I can get back in there. SN: I thought about you today. I know you were saying that you take your NCLEX today and your best friend was yesterday (I hope I got that right). How did it go?!?! I hope well! Don't you worry bout a thang!!!
- Aug 17, '11 by moving400congrats..its give me motivation to study ...
- Aug 17, '11 by CharcoalPepperCongratulations on passing the NCLEX and good luck with the job search.
- Aug 17, '11 by NrsNiksterDon't give up! Keep studying! It'll all pay off at the end...