I passed nclexpn!Register Today!
- by straitgirl77 Oct 23Wow!!!...I am so thankful to be saying that I can now call myself...Straitgirl77 LPN...It is truly an unbelievable feeling to see your name and your nursing license number listed next to it.
I'm 50 years old and really feel like I have accomplished something worthwhile....something that will last! It doesn't stop here though. Nursing is not a profession to take lightly...The learning never stops and I love to learn. I'm even feeling like I may have enough gumption to pursue my RN...after I rest up...lol!
- Oct 23 by joyfullpnCongrats!
- Oct 23 by RedHeaded2bNurse16Congrats!!
- Oct 23 by mommyof2Tees
- Oct 23 by martina238612Hard work pays. Yay for you
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Oct 23 by Mgrispi24Congrats girl!!! Hard work sure does pay off.
- Oct 23 by mluvsgncGreat job and well done!
- Oct 24 by RegenerativeNurseWhoop Whoop! I love your dedication. Congrats !
- Oct 24 by msreesecupYay!! Congratulations!! Great job!!