I passed!Register Today!
- by tlferg94 Jun 11Took NCLEX today....(grad 3 weeks ago) shut off at 75 and absolutely thought I failed! Felt like I knew 5 of the 75 and had majority SATA...I felt like ALL the questions I got were not "core content " that I knew or had studied. No meds. It was very distressing but I checked and got the good pop up! I can't believe it's finally over (that part anyway) and I'm an RN!!!!
- Jun 11 by i<3uCongratulations!!
What did you use to study?
- Jun 11 by nursie2013Congrats!!! Did you end up doing the other Q-review tests last night? What were your scores? Seems like a lot of people here use Kaplan ( I didn't) so I'm curious to compare Hurst scores with someone who passed NCLEX. Thanks!
- Jun 11 by NAM123wow no meds? thats amazing
- Jun 12 by bluebonnet12Congrats!
- Jun 12 by tlferg94I used hurst (in class review) and just the Kaplan tests! I got 69 and 70 on qtrainer 6+7. I felt like the alternate question test in Kaplan Qbank was very helpful because I got so many select all that apply. I stuck to those two resources for studying and it helped to not be overwhelmed or confused by so much info. I think doing lots of practice questions is most helpful and reviewing rationales because it helps you think "nclexy" . Also don't be freaked our when it seems like every question you are unsure of....or you think you failed....if your doing ok on practice questions....and reviewing rationales...you will be fine. (Even though it may not feel like it)
- Jun 12 by tlferg94I did review meds and a few questions mentioned medications so I needed to know them...but no direct med questions. My friend however got multiple med questions good luck to you all, it is such a great feeling to finally put my books away! I also used the 35 page study guide posted on this site to help me, it's great!
- Jun 12 by NAM123Tiferg94,
thats good to know. I just did trainer #4, I hope my score for Trainter 6 &7 is high as yours
- Jun 12 by DIVINELY FAVOREDCongrats!!!! Good luck on your job search
- Jun 13 by lorirn2bCongrats!!! Good job!