just got my results today and I passed! how I did it?
1. enrolled in a local review class (don't sleep in the class!)
2. answered as many questions as possible
3. always find the rationale of the questions I got wrong and even the questions I got lucky with (dont be lazy! do it!)
4. when encountering difficult subjects that are out of this world, I consult a review book (Saunder's for me)
5. maximize resources i.e. apps, youtube, the library for studying (very helpful for me cant study at home too many distractions), review buddies, etc.
6. practiced taking a timed 265 question test in one day for at least 2 days, a week before my exam (those 3500+ NCLEX question CD's great way to tell you if you're answering too slow or too fast)
7. hard work, dedication, sacrifice
PS: took the NCLEX 4 times 1st attempt 75 questions 2nd 79 3rd 261 ran out of time 4th 186
Never give up! you'll get there eventually...