how do you get your license certificate after passing nclex?Register Today!
- by jeffrey930 Jul 17, '07hello, just pass the nclex rn in july 10, i'm just wondering if anyone know how long it takes to get your license #. i check in illinois license look up, my name its not in there yet. Do i need to call someone in illinois or pay something for the license certificate, or just wait for the mail. can anyone help me what's step i need to do? any website i need to go too or phone number in illinois i need to get contact too. any input would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
- Jul 18, '07 by caliotter3Mine just came in the mail.
- Jul 20, '07 by jeffrey930thanks guys. still waiting for the license application in the mail....i really need it soon for my petition papers. i hope it don't take them long i got till august 17 to turn all my paper work.
- Jul 20, '07 by bigreddog1934what are petition papers? i just found out i passed nclex about 14 minutes ago.
- Jan 13, '09 by jjcnursetobe?I'm in the same situation, how long did it finally take to get your license in illinois?
- Jan 13, '09 by Silverdragon102This is a old thread, probably better posting your question in the Illinois forum found under the region tab above