H E L P!!!..... - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 9 by 88nursinglove88I used pda by lacharity, pearson book & cd( which for me was the besttttt) and ncsbn
- Jan 9 by MAtoBSNThe Kaplan nclex prep program is well worth every penny!
- Jan 9 by caurQuote from Dubs2012I need study buddy too if u guys interested..... : )
Naomi, I need a study buddy =)
- Jan 12 by msmack@naomi & @Subs2012 my e-mail is email@example.com let's do this
- Jan 12 by Sakshi
- Jan 12 by mslisa78I am in the same boat as you, I graduated May 4th and have not taken mines either. I keep putting it off because of fear that I have waited too long and will fail. But I did find a great book by KAPLAN that's inexpensive and teslls you how to approach the NCLEX ?'s. I have found it to be a great resource for me and it's making me more confident :-)
- Jan 15 by rdtollywhat is " the guide" and how can i get a hold of it?
- Jan 22 by abasima23let's study together
- Jan 27 by futurenurseOBI also need a study buddy