Got my ATT (bites nails)... 6 weeks enough to review?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Got my ATT (bites nails)... 6 weeks enough to review? in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... I got my ATT this week! :) Yooohooo! :chicken: Scheduled my exam mid-March. I haven't told my...by crameRN Jan 27I got my ATT this week! Yooohooo!
Scheduled my exam mid-March. I haven't told my family my schedule. I feel like I will be soooo pressured. I come from a family of nurses, having said that, that puts a lot of pressure on me.
Anyhoo, I'm doing Hurst now (Good so far, graduated in 2009). I need to revisit content, so this was a very good suggestion from a member here. Got 73% and 91% on 2 PDA chapters that I did today. Yay! Morale booster! Although on a Qbank (Hurst) got only 67% =(
I have 6 weeks and still pessimistic.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=811373©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 954 Views
- Jan 27 by hazlenut88I had exactly 6 weeks and just passed the NCLEX-RN this past Thursday 1/24/13. Some of my classmates waited a week, while hammering the questions and so far the 19 of us who have taken it, have passed.
- Jan 27 by itsdebraannei'd say 6 weeks is fine. most would go as low as two weeks. it depends on the person. I think a month is a well rounded time. good luck!
- Jan 28 by crameRNQuote from hazlenut88Oh! Congratulations!I had exactly 6 weeks and just passed the NCLEX-RN this past Thursday 1/24/13. Some of my classmates waited a week, while hammering the questions and so far the 19 of us who have taken it, have passed.
- Jan 28 by crameRNI have to brush up on content. Graduated 3 years ago - hitting 4 in March.
- Feb 4 by nianavaI studied for 6 weeks also and I thought it was plenty of time, although you never really truly feel ready, Lol. I used Hurst for content which was a tremendous help and used Lippencott, Saunders, and Learning Extension for questions. I did around 200-300 questions per day. Good luck!!!
- Feb 4 by cupcake8I'm planning to take the exam on march,so i have 6 weeks too to prepare...I just started my review,self review...So hard if u have 3 yr old boy always bugging u to play with him all the time......(no help from anyone)Hope and pray we all make it...Goodluck to all of us...Yes we CAN!!
- Feb 4 by Stellagirl05126 weeks should be plenty of time! Just make sure to put time aside to study as well as having an occasional day off. Do tons of questions and read the rationales even the ones you got write or the other answer choices. If something doesn't make sense- look it up. I didn't do a lot of content review but feel as though by doing a couple thousand questions it was reviewing content. I took Kaplan did all the question trainers and 70% of their question bank questions. Did I feel prepared- no...but how can you know every drug, surgery and condition?...you can't. I took a little over two weeks to review and passed with 75Q. Take a deep breath and put the time in- you've got this!