Fluid and electrolytesRegister Today!
- by syalissa May 9What's an easier way to remember the causes and signs and symptoms? I know my ranges! I just can't distinguish why a patient can have an increase or decrease.
- May 9 by 3aremyjoyTry making up a chart on one page. List the symptoms of each hyper/hypo, then go through with a highlighter and highlight the major distinguishing Sx for each one. It really helps to see them all side by side and see the similarities and differences.
- May 9 by syalissaThanks I started to do that but didn't know how much it would help. I guess I'll continue! Thanks for the response btw
- May 9 by Belle2013Hurst review is excellent for teaching about electrolytes. I would Try to google that info or watch a video on it!
- Thought hurst was just for rn? Or can pn use it as well?
- May 10 by jeanprz86I took Hurst last time I took my nclex pn close to passing but fail because of my anxiety for testing I get and now this time I'm reviewing hurst again to refresh my content cause it help me a lot and now using PDA and ncsbn for questions , also taking some herbal with vitamins to help me with my anxiety and helpin alot is nothin addicted like other medications u get prescribed , well the point is hurst did help me a lot improve my content out of all the other stuff it explains it to you in a way you start wanting to read more instead of Falling sleep , definitely a good review for pn or rn . good luck
- May 10 by ianursing22NCLEX mastery (app) has great electrolyte questions and they also have a bunch of mnemonics to help you remember all the information.
I love the menmonics, any memory tricks help!!
- How long and how much is the hurst program?
Thanks so much I just downloaded the app
- May 10 by Belle2013I'm not sure...my school included it our tuition my last semester. It is so worth it though. I take my Nclex in a few days and hurst is the only thing I'm using for content.
- I take mine at the end of the month and the only time I'm using is Saunders and cram exam! Good Luck by the way:-)