Failed NCLEX-LPN three times
- 0Jul 31, '11 by kimmie718I took the NCLEX LPN exam for the third time on Friday and just found out I failed again. I don't know what I'm doing wrong... I used the Saunders book, wrote flashcards, did questions. I'm really beginning to wonder if Nursing is for me or if I should just get certified as a Nurses Aide for now. I dont have any medical background and thought that might help me too learn things. Not having any money or a job right now too is something to consider too .It's really embarrassing to fail like this I have people close to me say "Well maybe this isn't for you", or things like that. I feel really stupid failing again I just don't know anymore. I eventually want to go for the RN but it is taking me a little longer than most. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
- 0Jul 31, '11 by MissLPN821i know exactly how you feel. im in the same boat. took the nclex again this past friday and failed for the second time. im not even sure if i want to pay to retest again... i really want to do nursing but i cant afford to keep retesting and paying 300+ dollars for the test :'( im praying for us both
- 1Aug 1, '11 by Trying2Pass2Don't give up! Anything worth having, is worth putting in the sacrifices to make it happen. I know it is very discouraging when you do not pass; however, try to work on your weak areas and try again. You are not the first and certainly won't be the last to not pass more than once. Keep your head up and stay focused. Believe it or not, it's hard on your family too because no one knows what to say when you do not pass, especially when they see you working hard, but keep trying and praying and you will pass.
- 0Aug 1, '11 by MissLPN821Quote from kimmie718i have one more try until i have to do a refresher course...ive worked too hard to graduate through nursing school to give up so easily...so i am going to try again when im financially able. im keeping u in my prayers. trusting and believing in God that we will become NursesI know it's hard but we will get through this. We both took all this time for school and we shouldnt let this test get the best of us. Hang in there and try again when you have the finances. I have to find a job now and will eventually redo the NCLEX. Take care
- 1Sep 13, '11 by faith4nursingHi Everyone~
I'm living proof that you NEVER give up on your dream. I took the LPN boards in 2004. I thought I was on top of the world when I passed nursing school! I took my state boards and FAILED..not once, twice, 3 times!! I gave up for years! I decided to go back to school for my R.N. I have one year left of school and took my boards 2 weeks ago....I found out I passed!!!! I left the test center and wrote down everything that was on my exam. If you need any insight, help, or where I studied from don't hesitate to email me! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!
- 0Oct 12, '11 by edl148faith4nursing I would like to learn more about how you studied. I have taken the nclex-pn twice 205 questions both times and the CPR form states near passing on all catergories. I have not been able to afford to pay for the exam again but I will be in the next month but I am finding it hard to focus and start from the beginning. Any help would be great.
I don't believe in giving up on something you worked so hard to achieve it just means we have to work a little harder!!