do you think nclex review courses lie
- 0May 13, '12 by RNHURTDo you think NCLEX review courses lie about their performances and results to anxious fresh nursing graduates. I believe there are some genuine ones but how can one guarantee 100% pass results. What are good qualities of good review course?
- 0May 13, '12 by InoriWell if a course (Kaplan) gaurentees that you pass or or get your money back that's a sign of confidence and good business ethics. Hmm I didn't look around i just went with the company that all my seniors in nursing school recommended and that was kaplan its name is also big enough that I knew of them even before nursing. They also let you continue to take the course until you pass too. I felt that my practice questions were very similar to the real nclex and I passed on the first try so I felt kaplan prepared me well.
- 0May 13, '12 by DocsWifeyI don't think they lie. It depends what you make out of it. If you purchase a review course, but don't stick with their recommended learning strategies or do their reviews, then of course, you'll fail. Kaplan and Hurst have both so many success stories, so many people who are highly satisfied and will tell you that it really helped them to prepare for the NCLEX. They both have a money back guaranty, so if you fail, then it didn't cost you a thing. I used Hurst, haven't taken my NCLEX yet, but I feel much more confident (especially with the core content) than I did before.
I'm sure there are a lot of scams out there and it's hard to weed out the good from the bad ones, but I don't think you can go wrong with either Kaplan or Hurst.
- 0May 13, '12 by GoosbyLPNWith Hurst there is an option once u dont past u either can get ur money back or use the online access, but the catch is u only can use it for so long. I heard with Kaplan if u dont use all the materials they give online classes, qbank all questions and u fail they wont refund ur money(i really do know its what I heard). I used Hurst I find it very helpful Ive been out of school for awhile had too many things going on to concentrate, but I full force now. I say its all about if ur serious about the info handed to u.
- 1May 13, '12 by RNHURTWell I am over 3 yrs in nursing now but I took both Kaplan and Hurst and I liked Hurst better. With Kaplan I felt like going through whole course or my nursig books again and my interest use to die soon whereas with Hurst I really felt my critical thinking was getting enhanced based on patho and electrolytes reasoning. Yes, with Kaplan my friend never got money back and was given same old qbank again which was not much of help. There's a catch to their money back