Att letter still waiting.. help?Register Today!
- by Kkimmy08 Aug 22, '12Hi everyone! I've been here in the USA for a year now and still waiting for the ATT letter, i passed all the requirements they have been asking me and got confused when they send me another letter that "transcript was recieved, however RLE was not attached" I called the BON and said the same thing. What are they asking for then?
If ever i recieved my ATT will i pick a date of my exam? how long?
Hoping for a reply.. thanks!!
- 1,414 Views
- Ahhh....what state are you trying to get your ATT from?
- Aug 23, '12 by jpinay28We got the same problem..
- Aug 23, '12 by jpinay28FL
- Sep 10, '12 by Kkimmy08Ca
- Sep 11, '12 by Kiwi82I'd keep calling them and sending emails. If they don't respond go right to their supervisor. Usually the supervisor's name/email is at the bottom of the email. Sometimes the data does not cross over for some reason. It happened to my husband, the BON had everything needed and we were just waiting. It should be quick. So just be annoying and call, call, call...or send emails everyday. They'll move their butts... Good luck!!!
- Sep 11, '12 by steppybayQuote from Kkimmy08Yes, I agree with you, so sad and the crying helps to take some stress out.Ca
But I'm sure you're well aware of the concurrency issues that's affecting thousands of international students that are being denied their ATT, not only in CA but along with 12 other States that are strictly enforcing their concurrency rules.
Have you looked over in the World forum and under the Nurse Registration tab and read the numerous topics?
You can make up for the deficient courses in two possible CA schools, it will take about $7,000 in up-front tuition cost, plus the cost of books and supplies, there's more information there.
- Sep 11, '12 by steppybayQuote from jpinay28Luckily in your case, FL is not one of the 13 states that's enforcing the concurrency requirements (yet). Which also affects any out of state RN license from being endorsed-transferred over to any of the 13 affected states.FLLast edit by steppybay on Sep 11, '12 : Reason: ++ information