ATI ???Register Today!
- by blackflower19 Apr 15Anyone used ATI ? I heard good things
- Apr 15 by Stella_BlueI havent used it yet. I just started my bridge program and I mentioned kaplan to my teacher. She said at the end of the program we would be using ATI instead. My teacher had very positive things to say about it, but I cant say on personal experience yet.
- Apr 16 by blackflower19ok ! Am doing it right now !
- Apr 16 by Ella26We used ATI in our LPN program. I think it was good. At the end, I took the predictor (like 180?s) and I dont remember what I got on it but it translated into 98% chance of passing NCLEX-PN on first try. And I did with minimum of 85 questions.
I also took Kaplan in my LPN-RN bridge program, I felt they were about the same. I got a 72% on the Kaplan predictor, and that translated into a prediction of like 94% chance of passing NCLEX-RN on first try. And I did with the minimum of 75 questions.
If I had to choose I would say Kaplan though was most like the NCLEX.
- Apr 16 by blackflower19I did Kaplan and I failed on my first try !
- Apr 16 by 1244 rockI do ati. I love it. We have used it throughout my bursing program
- Apr 16 by 1244 rockWhen did u take ur nclex. I'm so scared on failing ;(
- Apr 16 by mimimaramoMe too. I did Kaplan and failed on my first try just recently
- Apr 16 by Ella26Wow I am sorry to hear that Kaplan was not good for you. Hopefully you guys find something that works.
- Jun 10 by blackflower19I did my nclex last November and fail with Kaplan and used ATI and pass on Saturday !