Anxiety is building up.. - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 12 by babykulit2000Quote from Nicole3dThank you! i hope so. I'm really scared. I feel so unpreparedGood luck tomorrow!
Read one question at a time. Answer it and move on.
I was scared, just like you, but you will be fine. I have done Kaplan and scored mostly 60%, I watched all the videos on there. Again, you will be fine!! Good luck!
- Today is the day! I'll be taking my exam by 1pm! I hope I can make it. God bless me.
- Ok. So i stopped at 75q. I hope i did well. Too scared to do the PVT
- Feb 13 by ellen80how many questions are you doing in a day? and aside from practice questions what else r you doing to prep yourself for the test?
- Feb 13 by julz68Quote from ellen80I did between 100-200 a day up until 2 days before my exam. Besides that, I just looked over lab values, practiced dosage calc (I'm terrible at math) and brushed up on medications. I didn't really 'study' per sť, just reviewed things. I also downloaded a couple apps on my phone so I could do a few questions here and there, like waiting at a Dr office or whatnot.how many questions are you doing in a day? and aside from practice questions what else r you doing to prep yourself for the test?
Hope that helps!
- Bad pop up