Anxiety is building up.. - page 3
by babykulit2000 4,257 Views | 68 Comments
Okay, so in 8 days. I'm going to take my NCLEX RN for the first time. I'm nervous, having sleepless nights amd really cramming. I've been practicing taking practice questions. I hope its enough. I need prayers and encouragement.... Read More
- 0Quote from julz68Aww. Thank you Julz! And congrats on passing. I hope i'll be an RN just like you next week. But i dont know if i'll have the guts to do the PVT after taking the exam. 6 days left. Ahhhh!I took all the advice begosh gave me...the same they told you. I also prayed...A LOT! I arrived 30 minutes early and sat in my car and prayed too.
Prayer does work. I passed my first try 2 days ago.
You got this!!
- 0Quote from babykulit2000I had those too, the whole week before. It was awful. You need to relax and take a whole day off from studying. Do something just for you...even if its just laying around in your PJs all day. You need to rest & your brain needs to rest.So, its 4:30am in the morning, and im having my insomnia attacks due to anxiety and cramming. 6 days! Oh my geeeee! I feel like I'm gonna pass out. Ughhh
- 0Quote from julz68Thanks Juls! The anxiety is killing me. i really just want to finish the exam and rest. I dont wanna overdo this again
I had those too, the whole week before. It was awful. You need to relax and take a whole day off from studying. Do something just for you...even if its just laying around in your PJs all day. You need to rest & your brain needs to rest.
- 0Quote from julz68Thank you Juls! I really do need a prayer!After I took my exam I ended up sleeping for 18 hrs straight! That's how exhausted I was! All the stress, anxiety and sleepless nights caught up to me. Trying to relax before your exam is easier said than done, I know. But just try...
I'll send a prayer for you
- 0Feb 8, '13 by bewheelBe sure to rest the day before. Don't freak out like I did lol. You know what you know. Although a little anxiety is always good and can help focus you.. too much is obviously not good. When you're waiting in the waiting room, take deep breaths and think positive. Tell yourself you can do it!! There were other people my age while I was waiting to be checked in.. and it was nice to take to them. Helped ease the nerves.. and helped me realize that I wasn't the only one that was freaking out. During the test, take deep breaths every once and awhile, especially when you start to feel overwhelmed. This definitely helped calm me down, and brought my focus back to the test. Also, take the "unscheduled" breaks if you need to!! Good luck!! You can do this!!