75 questions, good pop-up, 23-25 SATA!Register Today!
- by Madds06 Jul 16Hello everyone! I took NCLEX this afternoon and after 75 questions (many SATA) my computer shut off what an amazing feeling!! My first question was a SATA! Then questions 3,4,6 were SATA! Then at question 12, I had SIX SATA IN A ROW! I prepared with Kaplan and honestly believe that I did well today because of the Kaplan course! Immediately after, I tried to re-register and got the "good pop-up"!!
Good luck to all who are taking it in the near future!! Try to relax, take deep breaths, say a prayer and remember THE CORRECT ANSWER IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!
- Jul 16 by abhinaycongrats ky exam is within 4 days tensed regarding exam any helpful tips regarding sata
- Jul 16 by SmiltyWell done! Mine is on Friday and although part of me just wants it over and done with the other part seriously thinks I need more time to study! Arrgh!
- Jul 18 by NAM123what do you do to pick the right answers for SATA? I always end up picking an extra one or one else
- Jul 18 by Madds06Honestly- I took Kaplan and their SATA I NEVER got correct! I took the 50 question SATA test of Kaplans and got a 32% (which I was kind of happy about considering how hard they are). I will say my Nclex SATA were not NEAR as hard as Kaplans. Did you take a review course? Was wondering if there was a specific companies that you were having trouble with.
- Jul 18 by Illpassthenclex1stym@Madds06 where can I find the 50 SATA questions in Kaplan? thank you
- Jul 23 by nursingforever35Congratulations..I read somewhere that if you look at each statement as true or false that is helpful.
- Jul 23 by tcstr05Congratulations!
- Jul 23 by BriManRNCongrats!!!!