5-6 years since passing program, now N-CLEX boundRegister Today!
This is a discussion on 5-6 years since passing program, now N-CLEX bound in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... I plan on taking the NCLEX in 2 months time, but this task seems so very daunting. After all these...by t00ncess Apr 10, '12I plan on taking the NCLEX in 2 months time, but this task seems so very daunting. After all these years with basically contact with anything Nursing related -and- graduating from a school that wasn't exactly the best. That's the bad part.
Good news is I'm a very intelligent person, more Audio inclined when it comes to retaining information. Never been much of a Sit-and-Study for hours type person, could wing almost all my classes by just listening.
So I ask you all, pre- and post- NCLEX takers, what would be your best advice on what materials to study? I've all 2 months to study and knock this test out, with probably time/money to take a Refresher Course, if absolutely needed.
Please, any and all help is GREATLY appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=696030©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 462 Views
- Apr 10, '12 by ColleenRN2BSchool was 5 years ago and you never sat for the NCLEX? I'd be finding a review class! I've never taken one, but I'm sure someone here can give some recommendations. GL!!!!
- Apr 10, '12 by spectrabriteare you even allowed to sit for NCLEX now if it has been that long?
- Apr 11, '12 by t00ncessLife happened, had to focus my attention on more serious matters. But now everything has been squared away. Dialed up Sacramento and everything is A-OK for me to take the test, so enough about that.
Need some advice and suggestions
- Apr 11, '12 by spectrabriteright on! I didnt know that was possible. Look at https://www.atitesting.com/Solutions...ssPackage.aspx
my school uses ati and I would say it is deff a help, I graduate in 1 month and am confident due to the ATI
- Apr 11, '12 by mommyof2Teest00ncess-
you should ask your question in the nclex forum section of allnurses. i'm sure you will get more helpful advice there....
nclex discussion forum for nurses | nursing students
all the best to you. by the way if your looking for a review on content material, check out hurst review.