1-1-13 starting to prepare for NCLEX ....Join me and lets encourage each other! - Page 5Register Today!
- We can do this!! We didn't suffer numerous sleepless nights for nothing, right? :0)
- Don't give up. Perhaps you can change around how your are studying.
- Just saw this on Pinterest as well! Its a great one!
- Jan 1 by jnurse21Using Saunders, ExamCram, Mosby, PDA
- Jan 1 by mwc1230I graduated on the 15th and am scheduled to test on the 22 nd.
I am using exam cram and start guest review tomorrow.
- Jan 2 by jennyx33Hi everyone! Im in as well!
I just graduated in December and I told myself I would start studying for the Nclex once the new year starts. Problem is.. I really dont know where to start.
Thanks for creating this thread so I know Im not alone.
We can all do this together!
- Jan 2 by all517Quote from BSN2biamPretty sure the poster means their Kaplan score!What are you using to obtain these scores?
- Jan 2 by all517What's everyone doing today for their study plan?! I'm reviewing some content and doing Kaplan Trainer 4. Happy studying and New Year :-D
- Jan 2 by kkgirl520Quote from BSN2biamYou right, we didn't suffer numerous sleeepless nights for nothing....I need to studyyy more like you guy...I'll join you guy too. I told nclex exam one time, didn't pass. Hope I can pass next time!We can do this!! We didn't suffer numerous sleepless nights for nothing, right? :0)
- Jan 2 by mwc1230Today was my first day of Hurst. Has anyone taken this before? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing except for attending the class for 3 days.