1-1-13 starting to prepare for NCLEX ....Join me and lets encourage each other! - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 1 by jnurse21Hi!
Just wondering what are average NCLEX practice question scores? I usually range between 66-70% and just want to compare and see if that's about the norm
- Jan 1 by demetriagayleI am in too!!!! I graduate on January 17 2013. But I have already started to study and created a study guide based off my weakest areas and reinforcing my strong areas.
- Jan 1 by laceygirlhello all
i will be testing Jan 29 i'm using saunders comprehensive 5th edition.
good luck everyone.
- What are you using to obtain these scores?
- Im also waiting for my ATT. Im trying to study for 4-6 hours per day to be ready by February. Good luck!!!
- Same here!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
- Let us know your thoughts on exam cram. Not familiar with ATI.
- Keep us posted on your studying and how you like Hurst and ATI. Good luck and stay positive.
I dont think we will ever feel ready. However, give yourself some time to study. We graduated and feel like our brains are going to explode. Check out NCBSN website and take a look at the NCLEX blueprint. It may help you to analyze whether or not you need more time to review certain areas. Hope this helps a bit. Good luck!
- Im also a visual/auditory learner. Thanks for the tips!